Saturday 8 December 2012

Exam War


Hello and good morning everyone. Its been a while since I first post on this blog. Apparently, the final exam is just around the corner. However, in order to face the final paper, one must first pass through the second test. Last week, there are three continues exam which is Chemistry, Physics and Pre-Calculus. The hardest paper for me is Physics as I really struggle in understanding the questions.     
After the exam I feel so scared when thinking about my results. Come to think about it again, it already ended.have done my best and I hope to get good results in all three paper. Now, I need to focus for my drama presentation as I only have two weeks to fully prepare for it. Thanks to Huzaimi, my group leader, he came out with a brilliant idea which is the sequel of "The Lady or The Tiger". To know more about the sequel, wait for our drama presentation. Well, that's all for my post today. I have to go now as I have my drama practice after this.  Wish all of us good luck in our exam and drama presentation. Thank you.








MOHD SHAFIK BIN SANUSI
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
FOUNDATION SECOND SEMESTER
18444
TUTORIAL GROUP 11

1 comment: