Friday 14 December 2012

MY PECULIAR INTEREST : PASSION TOWARDS BUSES...


MY PECULIAR INTEREST : PASSION TOWARDS BUSES...
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgqjA_tRR3TiWHgK3omdCB-V26KmJvzB0Gku4k8YqiKHdgmkVfZPvoLyP4hCbStQltlEP-q-QwAompYU3pLfg-lrPTiL3Q45GPZpyvttktJYqcgFsr80bjlHR-rf2x1bjNHyMsCYsHC5r9q/s320/282609_375460975841945_859780460_n.jpg

Hey guys, nice to meet you all. Hope that you all interested to listen to my story. All of you must have something to love (I mean in the material aspect, I don't care about your loving partner), and for me, things that I love so hard is no other than a long, big vehicle called bus. Before that, question might lingers in your head right? Mainly arouse about "Why buses, not cars?". Okay, I will answer you. If you do know me before, then you must know that I came from a quite low-income family background. Since I was a child, our family members lived without any motorised vehicles, neither cars nor motorcycles. The word such as 'Driving License' and 'Road Tax' were never exist in our family dictionary. In order for us to mobilize from one place to another (our home until now were still in Selayang, Selangor), there is only one considerable alternative; moving by long diesel-powered vehicle which was prominent as BUS.                                                                  https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhnegQt1jNJhj7DizSl6_YDvZAhOyc17CiCARJJlkqZ3lzvYAL2oRrcJHoLdmyKQB7vdMFQGuYOJLlSv59s5LGDegPmclezZwyPliETzCJSNz3eb2eBP_Ok7kVuZKAogGNVi9KcO6xwhKAc/s1600/images.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiGVaUtsdS49mZsaMT2GIpPM532idpqvyXCTeRdbjAXyAtLyiZe-CaKbDRl8fU0Obz1r_gwW4Uef-8cntb2Ysx_53HGQUl83wwhr9oCHHLvt9rjz6qxbAbGc13SiAZ88WIFpSgSda5zcgsR/s320/1235.jpghttps://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg9y_TiQIJ8E0syE8Qn4l-zQ5j-C-vli3VLNfMMVzbDLg9rLcbaAcvP77Kh75GeXoE4l73HU9MoY67mweohDgWQR442UA45_RUOSj3Sj1Xxfocgb3VamLY1qFkHxjY3uLnUJKhvi31bvNLI/s320/bas+mini4.jpg
Have all of you seen this kind of bus before? I bet few of you nowadays have ever know this name. INTRAKOTA CONSOLIDATED BHD (city buses), established in 1994 (our year of birth), this company was formed by the government's intention to provide a European-like mode of transport, replacing the existing problematic Mini Buses which crawls the daily crowd of Kuala Lumpur's road in that era. In the Intrakota bus, lies 1001 memories with all of my family members, especially my father (passed away at 5th of May 2012, Al-Fatihah), which he always have me to hang around with him in the city of Kuala Lumpur. My father, which works as cobbler in the pavement of Kuala Lumpur city went to his workplace everyday by this bus. It was almost every school weekends, he brought me together to his workplace, sometimes with my little brother. I enjoyed most of the time being on the bus, always ask my father for tickets purchased on board, enthusiastic with the digital destination board, memorised the name of air-conditioning unit of the bus and bus plate number (I still remember of Denso, Sutera and Sutrak) and listen to the loud engine sound. This buses, powered by MAN (Maschinenfabrik Augsburg Nurnberg, a German-based heavy vehicles manufacturer) SL252 engine were famous with its 'roaring' sound in the city of Kuala Lumpur, sometimes, it engine can be heard from a range of 300 meters from it. No wonder it roars, if you see the MAN emblem at the bus, you will see a lion icon.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhawN8pZma84-dToeLE4j0YkHxExLYLXYF2WYUQ2eh1ij-PCGGBQnwCUCrCweOrcfv7y4mFo_wGWR2S8OYTejSQyVFejVKCXTPc2OYysr8wDgD5Dxlm14k1kkDAN9iVJVPyEMUMIqCw5LIP/s320/logo.png
Hahaha, if my little brother follows us, it would be his nightmare. Oppositely, he hates being on board in the bus. I don't know why, but every time he's travelling with bus, he will have headache and then vomit. Instead of normal people having 'seasick', I think he have the 'bus-sick' syndrome. Every time he travels with us, we have to prepare a vomiting bag, if not, he will synchronize his nightmare to the bus driver, which the bus driver have to clean up his 'precious-gift' at the end of his working hours back at the depot. The sound of the bus engine were like music for me, but for my brother, it were like the horror sound effect in the 'Slender-Man' (horror game). 

TO BE CONTINUED...

Prepared by:
MUHAMMAD ZAKRI BIN ZAINUR
18459 FOUDATION MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
MAY 2012 INTAKE
TUTORIAL GROUP 11

No comments:

Post a Comment